We inherited a table and chairs from our landlord. The were functional but not too aesthetically pleasing.
Morgan and I decided to do a little makeover. We decided to paint the chairs navy. Our first color was a HUGE failure. Cobalt blue- they looked like a Playskool chairs. Not at all what we were going for. After another trip to the hardware store and a long discussion about navy vs. cobalt with the paint mixer we finally had our color.
After we painted the chair frames, we recovered the cushions. We choose a thick fabric and covered over the existing cushion. Using a staple gun the cushions were the easiest part of the project!
The finished product!